This hydroelectric power plant (HPP) is located in Pasaman, West Sumatra - around 160km from Padang. This is a run-of -river project and is advanced in terms of per- mits and feasibility studies which can be provided on request. The project’s power generation capacity is 13MW.
Permits and licenses have been obtained and the project is ready to submit to PLN for the PPA.
Pre-Feasibility Study highlights..
- Based on the PFS analysis, a 13MW “run-of-river’ type hydropower plant is well suited to the PLN’s current requirements.
- With no protected forest in the catchment area, making hydrology more feasible.
- There is no habitation in the project vicinity, making construction significantly easier.
- Local stakeholders are very supportive, including the provincial level (Governor is a good friend of founder), village head and religious leader
- For the Power House location, the topography is moderate and generally flat, making construction relatively easy
DISCLAIMER: This information has been provided by the owners of the business and is not the ad- vice of IndoInvestors. Investors are advised to conduct full due diligence for themselves to verify that the information is indeed correct.
Indoinvestors is here to simplify the process of investing into Indonesia, helping you to find the right investment project through our vast network of asset sellers, spanning several different catagories including Properties, Land , Investment projects, Industrial, Infrastructure, SME and many more.