Way Semaka Mini-Hydro Power Project 10 MW, (PLTM Way Semaka) is located in West Lampung Regency, Lampung Province of Sumatera Island, about 240 km and 4-hour drive from the provincial capital of Bandar Lampung.
Key Advantages of the Project
- Very good site access with good access and only short access road at thend to be built.
- High Capacity Factor of 80% with verified hydrology (Downstream project is PLTA 59 MW Semangka under construction)
- 100% of the project is located in Taman Nasional Bukit Barisan Selatan (TNBBS). No habitation at project area making construction stage easier.
- Land Use permit for 26.4 Ha compared to 5-10 Ha acquired by most projects.
- BPP at Lampung is 1039 IDR and lower than national average of 1119 BPP. Hence, tariff is set on Business to Business (negotiation).
-Moderate Topography and Flat Area for Power House location making construction relatively easy.
Indoinvestors is here to simplify the process of investing into Indonesia, helping you to find the right investment project through our vast network of asset sellers, spanning several different catagories including Properties, Land , Investment projects, Industrial, Infrastructure, SME and many more.